- Marina Del Rey’s Alana’s Coffee Roasters has taken over the former The Assembly in West Hollywood with a soft open as of May 15.
- The good vibes continue for High Tide Coffee which is opening a second coffee shop in Laguna Niguel.
- It will not be easy to miss this coffee roaster’s upcoming flagship. One red structure, near curbside, coming soon for Vancouver’s Nemesis Coffee.
- The wine and coffee living room named SALA is expanding beyond Whittier with a second room opening in Long Beach, May 2021.
- Currently, Thank You, Coffee in Chinatown operates inside a stationery store called Paper Please. By the end of this year, it’ll be saying Thank You from its new Anaheim location.
- You can have a Field Day at a multi-roaster coffee shop. San Luis Obispo’s Field Day Coffee is expanding its opportunity to help coffee lovers have more fun with location number two this summer.
- The biannual National Coffee Data Trends Report by National Coffee Association is here. The report discusses coffee drinking trends, insights on post-pandemic recovery for retail coffee and actionable insights for coffee professionals. One note of data is undeniable, we as consumers have missed our coffee shops. Download here.