We’re looking for a key addition to our Wholesale team in Malaysia! Based in Kuala Lumpur, the role of Barista Trainer/Account Manager is important to CMCR’s Vision of being a Champion for Specialty Coffee throughout Asia, ensuring the satisfaction of our Wholesale Partners and Academy customers.
Here are some highlights of role that the successful candidate should expect;
● Be committed to the company values of PEARS – Positive, Excellent, Approachable, Respectful, Supportive.
● Foster relationships with CMCR customers, building trust and contributing to their success.
● Develop customers’ coffee programs that align with their goals.
● Ensure all communication with CMCR customers is timely, informative, fun and engaging.
● Be conversant with the latest trends and innovations in the speciality coffee industry.
● Work collaboratively with other trainers to offer a curriculum that is cutting edge, addresses the needs of the customers and offers value for money.
● Conduct regular coffee quality checks on site and monitor the condition of coffee equipment.
● Attend coffee events, trade shows, and competitions.
● Attend training courses and carry out personal study as necessary.
● Keep technical knowledge up-to-date on new techniques, products and equipment.
● Host coffee events.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes;
● Ability to understand and constructively guide customers.
● Advanced verbal and written communication skills and solid organisational and administrative skills.
● A keen desire to share expertise and passion.
● Detailed technical and product knowledge.
● Extensive cafe experience and knowledge in all aspects of a specialist coffee program.
● Q Graders Qualification (preferred).
You can find a more detailed Job Description for this role here.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Send through a Cover Letter and your current Resume to us at email@example.com.